A number of issues can lead to dull, dimmed, discolouration or blotches on projected images. The discoloration may leave the machine with yellow color, pink or green colour. Causative factors are namely;
- Damaged lens either due to accumulation of dust inside the lens assembly [ DLP, LCD & LCOS Projectors]
- Damaged lens due to wear and tear [ DLP, LCD & LCOS Projectors]
- Burnt to one or more of the LCD panels. [LCD Projectors]
- Burnt of Collimating Lens and Polarizer [LCD & LCOS Projectors]
- Burnt of Condenser Lens and DMD Board. [DLP & LCOS]
- Dots or spots on projected images [ Laser, LCOS and DLP projectors]
Lenses are sealed devices and once they fail, they have to be replaced. Also LCD panels assembly can be replaced whole or by individual segment where possible.
12 months warranty on parts and labour
No fix – no fee.There is no charge if we cannot repair your machine.
Local Drop-off point Nationwide
Insured Pick-up and delivery in The UK and Ireland.